Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Books to Movies and Movies to Books


Books To Movies

Coming soon--This week already!

Eclipse
From the "Twilight Series" to the screen.  This is the 3rd book of the series and the beginning of all of the vampire books out there now.  Yes, you may catch me at the theater to see this!

Lightening Thief
Has now gone from the big screen to the home screen.  The reviews that I heard from some of my trusted book readers--it wasn't that great.  Just a reminder to all that you should always try to read the book!  It could be better than the movie (especially if not everything in the book can be adapted to the large screen.

Movies to Books
Sometimes things work the other way.  The movie is made first and then the book and other "stuff" for you to buy is on the shelf.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Looks like it will be a great movie.  It was suggested that I might watch Fantasia (I hate to admit that I have never seen this movie) first, because some of the scenes are repeated.  While looking for information on this movie, I also found out that it is related to a poem written a long time ago.