Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scorch Trials by James Dashner


So I read the first, and now I have just completed the second--this for the heavy duty survivalist readers, If the griever's were not enough in the mazerunners, we have Cranks and other creatures to get through to end the experiement.  Is there an end to the experiment itself?  The author describes the book with bits of terror sprinkled through out.  I think it's somewhere between "sprinkle" and a "down pour" of terror.

I really need another Spring Break to relax--For those who like the Hunger Games series, and other survival type books, this one is for you.

To the students who like to have a little "blood and guts" you will also enjoy this book--

For those who want one more book--Yes, there is another book. 

My question.  How much more can they take?

Don't forget to check out the author site for book trailers, a game, and blog.