Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo

House of Dark Shadows
For those of you who like the scary...You have to read this!
For those of you who like adventure... You have to read this!
For those of you who like the unexpected.. You have to read this!
For those of you who like a Murder Myster,
You have to read this!

Recommended to me by another student..I started to read this book, and then I couldn't put it down.  I started talking to characters about not "opening the  door." 
I had my thoughts  about the family moving into such a house.
I believe that the house does have a personality!
So what can I say...good plot, good characters, good setting, it's almost Haloween...
Great Book!
My advice: Becareful when you open the next door!
Who has the next book???
Check out the websitehttp://dreamhousekings.com/