Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Deep and Dark and Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn

Mark Twain Winner for 2009-2010

Although we no longer participate in the Mark Twain Award nominees, I still keep several of the books on the shelf.  So as I was leaving the library Friday, I decided to take this home to read.  (She is one of my favorite ghost story writers.)  And like many of the other books that I have read of hers, this one fits it's title.  I could not put this one down. 
In this book, two moms are suffering for things in the past, and their two daughters try to discover the secrets.
I don't want to spoil the story, so I will say no more!  :)

Don't forget to check out her website: http://www.marydowninghahnbooks.com/

Oh no!  There are books on the list that I haven't read. Well I guess I know what I'll be doing for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment