Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank-you For My New Name By Mrs. Buchanan

I would like to thank Mr. P for creating the name Mrs. Book-in-hand and the BAM (Books and More)club for spreading it around the school. The name is very creative. :)

Other new things--Checkout the shelfari that I have added. On the shelf, you will see the children'ts and young adult books that I have been reading. So far, I have liked most of the books that I have read!



So the Book-In-Hand now is:Each chapter is the personal account of two boys who would rather fight each other then to look at one another. Punishment is to play games in the principal's office. You learn surprising things about each boy. I'm not finished with the book yet...but so far, so good!

Author information can be found at: http://www.carolgorman.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment